~ Always Keep The FAITH ~

martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Kang Ta Celebracion con fans (mensajes de sus amigos)

Innolife.net News
2010/02/21(Sun) 19:06
Partially translated

Singer Kangta held a fan meeting after being discharge from military service in the afternoon of the 20th.

600 fans from Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, China and other parts of the world filled up the art center of the women's college at Seoul, Korea where his fan meeting was being held.

He told fans, "I learned a lot in the past two years of my military service, and there were times it was tough but it was my decision to go there and I am so thankful that the fans waited for me. I thought I would cry a lot today, but I am overwhelmed with the happiness to be here, so I did not cry. I would like to perform as much as possible in the future to express my thankfulness to the fans."

After the fan meeting time of around 90 mins, Kangta shook hands with all 600 fans to express his appreciations.

At Kangta's fan meeting, Yunho and Changmin of TVXQ and others video messages were shown.

Kangta will have fan meetings in Tokyo and Beijing as well.

Source:http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...mp;ai_id=110969
Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave full credits intact!

Traducción:

El cantante Kangta celebró una reunión de fans después de haber sido dado de alta del servicio militar en la tarde del día 20.

600 fans de Corea, Japón, Hong Kong, China y otras partes del mundo llenaron el centro de arte de la universidad de mujeres en Seúl, Corea, donde su reunión de fans se celebró.

Él dijo a sus seguidores: "Aprendí mucho en los dos últimos años de mi servicio militar, y hubo momentos en que fue duro pero fue mi decisión ir allí y estoy muy agradecido de que los fans me esperaron. Pensé que iba a llorar mucho hoy, pero estoy abrumado por la felicidad de estar aquí, así que no lloré. Me gustaría actuar lo más posible en el futuro para expresar mi agradecimiento a los aficionados ".

Después de que la reunión de fans durara alrededor de 90 min, Kangta estrechó la mano de los 600 aficionados a expresar sus apreciaciones.
En el fanmeeting de Kangta, video-mensajes de Yunho y Changmin de TVXQ y otros fueron mostrados.
Kangta tendrá fan meetings en Tokyo y Beijing también.

0 comentarios: